We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
Education and Experience Requirements
- University Degree in Business/Economics or similar (University/University of Applied Sciences)
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a business orientated Finance function
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Strong technical and functional knowledge
- Experience in Finance or Commercial Organization preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel & Microsoft office, strong database management skills, SAP experience is an advantage
- Financial knowledge ideally within FMCG market – revenue cycle oriented – familiar with trade margin structures
- Very strong analytical skills: data cleaning, exploration and visualization skills, statistical knowledge; dashboard and report automatization and management skills; ability to analyze complex financial problems and generate value adding insights
- Problem-solving approach and critical thinking with high attention to details and openness to experiment with new approaches and tools
- Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple priorities and react to fast-paced business requirements.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, strong networking and team work skills
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level
The Customer Value Creation Manager supports the successful launch of value adding analytics & solutions on critical commercial priorities related to Revenue Growth Management levers of Price, Promotion & Assortment to accelerate profitable consumption growth and increase organizational capabilities. He/she plays a key role in shaping, standardizing & enhancing best in class analytical processes, and provides support for cross-functional teams to enable the Customer Unit to deliver disruptive retailer partnerships, & breakthrough market activations.
The responsibilities & the impact you will have:
- Proactive, value-added customer analytics that enable timely business decisions leading to profitable growth:
- Supports the creation of a harmonized and standardized RGM framework to inform Customer Unit decisions avoiding each squad and commercial team building unique models that solve the same business issue
- Supports the delivery of rich insights, contributes to the continuous planning of business growth opportunities
- Active networking and cooperation with Regional and G9 Countries Value creation & RGM functions in order to support the adaptation of best-in-class practices, analytics, tools and systems:
- Assortment Optimization: Operation Greenlight
- POM, Power Codes
- Strategic Pricing, Price tracking
- Trade ROI, CIW, TIE tracking
- Supports the creation and tracking of on-going CIW/GTN, Pricing, Promotions & Rebates, Brand RGM initiatives:
- Provide analytical support in opportunity-sizing and ambition-setting behind RGM initiatives
- Perform profitability analysis, generate breakthrough insights as fundamental for improvement projects
- Helps determine goals and KPIs for teams related to improvement projects;
- Track KPI’s delivery and progress, analyze results and provides insights on how to course-correct actions;
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and smooth information flow
- Provides analytical support for Senior Manager Business Value Creation & Customer Finance:
- Reporting for periodic reviews of CIW, accrual process review
- Reporting for periodic reviews of pricing across customers
- Joint Business Planning Analytics, support T2T presentations; track results
- Annual customer segmentation analysis to support resource prioritization;
- Provides support, insights and comments to management reporting