BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
(Junior) Business Analyst in Regulatory Reporting is responsible for providing solutions that automate and streamline the processes to generate PRIIPs/MiFID compliant regulatory reports.
- Working on regulatory reporting process improvement projects from technology perspective
- Understanding of data flows and processes for regulatory reporting
- Analysing business needs and requirements in order to improve processes and increase effectiveness through technology
- Working closely with various stakeholders to understand requirements and translate those into technical implementations (such as Excel VBA solutions) to fulfil requirements from regulators or business
- Customising existing regulatory reporting tools for automation
- Developing, implementing and maintaining new and existing tools (macros) used by regulatory reporting teams
- Creating and updating tools documentation, workflow diagrams and checklists
- Performing non-routine data review and analysis
- Retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Performing user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure tools and systems perform according to the business requirement document (BRD)
- Supporting the rollout of the new system to regulatory reporting teams (migration from the current to the new system) including implementation phase
- Providing constant support and assistance for regulatory reporting teams for any technical and BAU related issues (if needed)
- Preparing and delivering training sessions
- Liaising with OPS teams, IT teams, project managers, business change managers, process owners and external stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of product and regulatory changes
- Taking part in tactical and strategic planning discussions
- Previous or current experience in the role of a (Junior) Business Analyst in a Financial Institution
- Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Excel skills with VBA programming
- Knowledge of Access database development
- Strong data analysis expertise
- Knowledge of current reporting requirements under PRIIPs, MiFID II, AIFMD would be an asset
- Good working knowledge of different types of Financial Instruments would be an asset
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Risk awareness
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Process improvement experience
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and manage strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with your colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan, Lunch card, benefits from available cafeteria, and many more)
- Co-funding of language courses
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego