Firma: Michael Page
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / mazowieckie
- A qualified professional with a minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in international company, preferably in a pharmacy or FMCG organization.
- Professional qualifications: such ACCA / CIMA will be a strong asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of international and Polish Accounting Standards
- Working knowledge of management accounting and controlling, financial analysis
- Deep understanding of all P&L and Balance sheet components
- Strong strategic thinking combined with excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of ERP class system
- Pro-active hands-on, solution driven mentality, with attention to detail
- Fully responsible for all financial, accounting and controlling processes
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis covering month-end and management reporting, budget and forecast to the business
- Manage cyclical financial accounting process according to Polish GAAP and group reporting standards (IFRS)
- Supervise of all key processes within the company's financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting activities
- Provide business cases financial analysis and ensure planning process
- Manage relationship with auditors and other external authorities
- Provide support for factory strategy and decision-making for key contracts and clients
Our client can offer an attractive salary, generous benefits package, possibilities to grow, and bonus scheme.
Candidate will cooperate directly to the Board, and will have the opportunity to have an impact in various parts of the business.