• Monitoring of Revenue recognition, costs allocations, WIPS and accruals; analysis of margins and detection of problems and anomalies.
• Performs the financial processes according to organizational procedures and policies.
• Provides relevant commercial information and analysis to the parties responsible for business and strategic issues
• Develops and maintains controlling tools to monitor expenses. Processes orders of buying, service, rental and leasing deals
• Analyzes complex business problems and recommends corresponding solutions.
• Acts as contact person with commercial issues to organization’s sales and delivery departments, as well as to the external customers.