Key Account Manager
Firma: Michael Page
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / mazowieckie
Kogo szukamy / Profile description:
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self- starter.
- College degree or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of successful professional background in a company providing complex technical solutions for industrial Clients (preferably for Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Plastic Processing / Packaging sectors).
- Fluency in English, Polish good knowledge of additional languages would be beneficial.
- Very good organisation skills, as the position is independent.
- Readiness for travelling across dedicated region - Poland.
Opis stanowiska / Job description:
- You will drive growth from the specified industry sector(s) to achieve sales and financial targets, through development of existing and new business.
- Identify and implement activities and processes which will add value to customers and/or significantly improve operational effectiveness for our customers, either through new initiatives or recycling successful actions from elsewhere.
- Implement effective strategies for enhancing the profitable growth of key accounts; fully utilise the sales tools and growth drivers available.
- Deliver robust and accurate forecasts together with sales pipeline to optimise market share gain and achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
- Implement and develop effective plans for account development and retention.
- Collaborate effectively with the Regional Directors, and other functions, in order to achieve objectives and improve customer service.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the European Key Accounts team.
- The job also requires the ability to deal with extended travel and absences from home.
Oferujemy / We offer:
Our Clients offers all necessary working tools. Salary is composed with solid base salary and performance related bonus.
Podsumowanie / Job summary:
Industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services.
Cooperation with Key Accounts on Polish markets
Acquisition of new accounts and developing already existing relations