Firma: Michael Page
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / mazowieckie
Kogo szukamy / Profile description:
- Experience in Resourcing: interviews, assessment centers, and other methodologies.
- Experience in managing P&C projects, involving multiple counterparts.
- Good communication and influence skills.
- Able to work fast paced environment.
- Offer solutions that meet business needs, with a proper planning and organizing beforehand.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Hands on approach.
- Commercially focused and service oriented.
- Good IT skills (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Relationship building & customer focused.
- Manage change effectively.
- Experience working in a fashion retail environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Deep sense of confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of labour law in Poland.
- Geographically mobile subject to travel protocols.
- High English level, at least C1.
Opis stanowiska / Job description:
- Development of a recruitment strategy and a tactical plan to fill all vacancies on time at a minimum cost.
- Look for new approaches to boost the internal & external talent pool.
- Manage regular meeting with Resourcing Team and suppliers to update in progresses. Keeping abreast of local legislation that impacts resourcing. Create internal development strategy.
- Work with international resourcing team in any initiative related to internal recruitment,
- Manage the whole internal recruitment process in coordination with Area Management and Store / P&C Manager.
- Analyze KPIs to study assessment centers productivity and results per region / area.Work with different agencies and recruitment suppliers to assess final candidates, and follow up with them to guarantee best service is offered.
- Search and evaluate alternatives for recruitment agencies and suppliers.Supervise the regional resourcing team, briefing them on priorities and following up on open processes.
- Ensure effectiveness of all stages in NSO P&C phases. Effectiveness in terms of costs, resources and policies and procedures accomplishment.
- Coordinate with Head of P&C and Area Manager the main dates to achieve all recruitment cycle closure.Coordinate with Area Management, Learning & Development, Finance, People Systems, Payroll, Store Development, ETime, ICT, travel Management, VM, Retail Support, J&S, Security, Nre Store Management, the dates and milestones to be carried out before opening day.
- Carry the banner for and implement any corporate employer branding initiative.
- Create networks amongst universities and targeted groups.
- Championing Diversity & Inclusion, blending Company policy with local legislation.
Oferujemy / We offer:
- Being a part of the management team creating the brand in the CEE region.
- Work in a professional, international environment of enthusiasts.
- Participation in international projects.
- Unlimited development possibilities.
Podsumowanie / Job summary:
Purpose of Sourcing Manager Role is: guarantee recruitment needs are covered in CEE Region following the corporate policies and procedures. Leadership and supervision of internal applications appraisals for Management and Supervisory positions. Provide professional advice and support on best practice regarding recruitment and selection.