CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
The candidate will join the Portfolio Services Team and play an integral role in leading a client-dedicated account team as well as perform operational activities. The candidate will report to Portfolio Services Account Supervisor and cooperate closely with global teams delivering service to the Client from other corners of the world.
• Day to day management of AP Team members and active support to Account Supervisor
• Ensure all monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are achieved by the Team
• Responsible for the Account Team’s deliverables within account payable areas
• Participating in employees’ development by training, coaching, delegating and constructive feedback as well as identifying areas for employees’ development
• Acting as back-up to Account Supervisor in case of absence
• Support in building strong professional relationships with the Client, attending Client and internal meetings
• Supporting in managing escalations across the global account team, monitoring escalated issues and ensuring timely resolution
• Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives within the account
• Support in monitoring the performance and quality of activities performed based on agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Identifying and reporting risks, cooperation with the audit team
• Apply CBRE Transition methodology, Data Standards and Best Practices