BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Identification and proper allocation of “out of scope movements”
- Ensuring correct allocation of distribution agreements orders to a distributor within agreed deadlines
- Reconciliation of distributors positions based on Custodian Statements
- Trailer fees calculation
- Responding to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity and accordingly to operational procedures
- Initiating introduction of improvements
- Ensuring professional attitude and team spirit
- Participation in internal projects and meetings
- Escalating any special problems and events to management
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree
- Are fluent in English
- French working knowledge will be an asset
- Have experience in financial industry
- Have strong attention to detail, are accuracy
- Have MS Office knowledge
- Are able to work effectively as a team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are stress resistant
- Are self-motivated and are willing to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego