BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specializing in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
For continuously growing Hedge Fund Services Department within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland, which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
As part of the Hedge Funds Services within Alternative Funds Operations you will have the opportunity to grow with us and expand your knowledge in such areas of Investor Services as Cash Payment & Dealing Processing, Reconciliation, etc.
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and their review for completeness & accuracy
- Process transfer agency transactions, processing of cash movements and reconciliation, fund distribution units in issue reporting, etc.
- Liaison with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to daily reconciliation and processing of investors’ subscription monies and remittance of investors’ redemption proceeds
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors
- Involvement in process automation projects, direct influence on effectiveness of your own and team’s work
- Respond to queries and requests from investors and other parties in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Complete daily reporting (e.g. for Investment Managers, Investors, Clients, etc.) in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Have relevant professional experience
- Are fluent in English
- Have good IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have ability to work effectively and demonstrate initiative
- Had an opportunity to gain rudimentary knowledge of finance and investment concepts
- Attention to detail and proven ability to handle complexity
- Have ability to engage with colleagues from different sites and locally
- Have good communication skills and client servicing mindset
We are interested in both, junior and more senior profiles. The level of the position will be adjusted individually based on a candidate’s professional experience.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with your colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Co-funding of language courses
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego