Firma: ZF Group
Miasto/Region:Częstochowa / śląskie
- Manage transition of technology, processes and support activities
- Analyze opportunities resulting from the usage of cloud technologies. Initiate and lead migration projects.
- Implement global changes/rollouts/initiatives. Develop and manage schedules, budget and resource capacity plans.
- Plan and manage technology application changes, liaise between Workplace Productivity, Infrastructure and Application Platforms, Datacenter & Security and Delivery & Support to coordinate implementations.
- Strive for continuous improvement, Scope Global
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, negotiation)
- A ‘get it done’ attitude and ownership for tasks from their inception to completion
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure technology along with a keen interest in the cloud technologies
- Minimum 4 years professional experience
- Experience in MS Azure, AWS or GCP projects
- A demonstrated ability for managing large and/or complex projects
- Relocation package,
- Medical care and ‘MyBenefit’
- Good working environment and multinational team
- Exposure to modern technologies
Be part of our ZF team and apply now via
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF,
one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.