Firma: ZF Group
Miasto/Region:Częstochowa, Gliwice / śląskie
- Work in international environment;
- Design and implement IT systems in area of automotive and manufacturing;
- Develop new functionalities;
- Maintenance, optimization and refactoring of existing solutions;
- Ensure good code quality by implementing unit tests and clean code rules.
- Batchelor's Degree in IT related faculty;
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Java;
- Understanding of clean code rules and commitment to create high quality code;
- Knowledge of SQL, Service Oriented Architecture and Angular (version >2);
- Understanding of SQL performance optimization techniques and query plans;
- Knowledge of the following topics is an advantage:
- Spring, Spring Data, JPA, JMS
- RESTful microservices
- Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) and/or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Practical knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Jenkins, Maven, SVN, GIT
- JUnit, Mockito, Liquibase, Swagger;
- Experience with creating software architecture;
- English language skills are mandatory; German language is an advantage.
- Relocation package;
- Medical care, discounts on goods and services;
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills in an international environment;
- Attractive career path;
- Possibility to work in Agile development team.
Be part of our ZF team and apply now via
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF,
one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.