IT Risk & Compliance Specialist
Firma: ZF Group
Miasto/Region:Częstochowa, Gliwice / śląskie
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment with various stakeholders involved (including the members of the board);
- Being part of an international field-leading company with attractive career growth possibilities;
- Real impact on the whole company and deep insight into its structure;
- Medical care and MyBenefit;
- Flexible working hours and home office.
Responsibilities at this position:
- Cross-functional collaboration in order to track compliance across the organization and pool expertise on regulatory requirements;
- Mapping and simplifying the requirements;
- Ensuring the efficiency of controls in cooperation with business;
- Monitoring compliance of regulatory requirements and information security policies;
- Monitoring, managing, and closing existing audit issues.
Be part of our ZF team and apply now via
We are looking for an experienced specialist who will join our team in Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź and support us in the area of IT risk and compliance.
A successful candidate will have:
- BA/BS in Economics/IT/Law;
- 3 years of experience in a similar role (e.g.: business analysis, project management, compliance, auditing, control, IT security);
- Great soft skills: negotiation, communication and presentation;
- Great analytical skills to understand, synthesize and use data;
- Fluent English.
As an advantage:
- Certified Compliance Professional;
- Certified Internal Auditor;
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and ISMS (Information Security Management System).