Our Client is global design & manufacturing leader in the field of medical devices.
For their rapidly growing Shared Services Centre in Warsaw, we currently look for a
Identity & Access Management Analyst
This job is a full time position and is fully remote only during the COVID- period. Afterwards, the job is office based in Warsaw with some remote options.
The main aim of this position is to work closely with all internal departments to identify and respond to security events through analysis of relevant events across devices, managing security tools and providing security reports/metrics, related to the specialty area Identity & Access Management.
Working in the agile environment of the Client’s security centre, the person who joins the team will play a key role in keeping the systems and information secure of the organization hiring more than 15k employees globally.
Main tasks are:
- Manage monitoring and support critical Identity Management solutions,
- Subject matter expertise in areas such as Single Sign-On, Multi-factor authentication, privilege access management, just-in-time management, role based access control, smartcard- or certificate-based authentication
- Responsible for detecting and assessing cyber security events and incidents across the enterprise
- Coordinate with the external 24x7 SOC to detect, review & triage suspicious events
- Collect, aggregate, analyze, triage, and analyses information from multiple logs/events
- Accept, triage, assign, and disposition all reported suspicious events and security incidents within the client organization and external service providers
- Assists with containment of threats as well as remediation tasks during or after an incident