- Have at least 2 years’ experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js development,
- Feel confident in using TypeScript,
- Understand design and architectural patterns (microservices/DDD),
- Have a good understanding of public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP),
- Have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- Can write unit and integration tests,
- Are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- Have practical knowledge of product development cycle,
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required),
- Have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in Nest.js or Express.js,
- Being an open-source contributor,
- Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from the client,
- Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
- Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.