- Preferably at least undergraduate degree in IT or other relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar role
- Experience from IT role, responsible for managing a large site (more than 200 employees), will be an asset
- Experience working on webpage development and maintenance
- Knowledge of Drupal platform
- Experience with online tools creation and database management
- Knowledge and understanding of management or accountancy systems
- Knowledge of Wordpress is an additional asset.
- Experienced and confident in the English language, additional language is an advantage
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours (need to collaborate with people in very different time zones)
- Cooperation ability; responsibility; target-oriented; precision
- Ability to interact culturally, linguistically, and diplomatically with diverse internal and external individuals
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- The position reports to our Director of Strategy and Innovatoin, based in Estonia
- Working location: one of the Preferred by Natures office or home office in one of these locations (Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, or Vietnam)
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- Potential international travel opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- All employees are members of the organization and have the chance to contribute to the overall development of Preferred by Nature through the annual General Assembly
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 26th May 2021 via APPLY button
NOTE: Only applicants legally eligible to work in the relevant country will be considered.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Ditte Dahl Lisbjerg, Senior Technology Specialist, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to join a market leading international organisation that ensures responsible use of natural resources worldwide?
Preferred by Nature is currently looking for a
Are you looking to apply your technical web-site development and maintenance skills to working deeply in a sustainability focused, international not-for-profit organisation that is seeking to foster social and environmental change? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit organisation that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. With 250+ staff around the world, our projects build capacity, raise awareness, conserve nature and streamline sustainability through innovation.
As Webmaster in Preferred by Nature you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the multi-lingual Preferred by Nature website. This includes overseeing that the site structure, taxonomy, tagging, content formats and style is kept consistent, functional and fit for the needs and strategic objectives of the organisation.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring optimal running and accessibility of the organization’s webpages
- Maintenance and development of structure (taxonomies), content types, and page layouts
- Configure and maintain CMS for best results across devices
- Support website users: editors and translators with issues raised
- Coordinate with external service providers for server maintenance, support and hosting
- Implement changes in layout, structure, and functionalities
- Implement and monitor automation integration with other systems e.g., Salesforce
- Managing projects and developments, including contribution to development activities (more complex development tasks may be outsourced as agreed case by case)
- Assist in database-driven project implementation
- Assisting with SEO and support communication team in relation to Google Analytics and AdWords when relevant