Displate is a leading managed marketplace specializing in creating one-of-a-kind metal posters. As well, it’s a global community of over 40 thousands independent artists from all over the world. Turning their unique designs into high quality prints on metal, Displate’s already sold almost 4 mln posters decorating 1.5 mln households around the globe.
Following clients’ interests we’ve introduced the licensed artworks from the fans’ favourite brands like Star Wars, DC Comics, The Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077, Marvel, NASA and many more.
By planting 1 tree for every purchased poster, Displate wants to have a positive impact on the environment and has already planted 14 mln trees.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring completeness of sales data (invoices and credit notes) in financial system vs billing system
- Generating of correcting invoices and refunds after complaint process (automated process)
- Preparing data, issuing correcting invoices and refunds outside of the billing system (manual process)
- Preparing processing, import and journal posting of data about transactions carried out through payment processors (for example PayPal and other)
- Processing items reconciliation on Accounts Receivable and payment processors
- Analysing disputes at payment processors and appropriate documentation of the resolution of disputes
Preparing and posting entries regarding Accounts Receivable
- Preparing data on receivables for internal, external reporting and for audit
- Other tasks related to reconciliation process if needed
We expect from you:
- 2 years of working experience in accounting (preferably in the field of accounts receivable /revenue /sales)
- Knowledge of ERP-class financial system (practical knowledge of Comarch ERP XL would be an asset)
- Knowledge of payment processors systems would be an asset
- Employment experience in a company from e-commerce sector selling to individuals would be beneficial
- Ability to learn fast and be detail oriented and high degree of accuracy
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Being a team player
- English B2/C1
- Very good command of MS Excel, ability to work with high volume of items
We’re cool because:
- plenty of opportunities for professional growth and an extremely positive atmosphere - everybody loves a smiling and accomplished coworker!
- work with a premium-quality product, manufactured in-house in our world-class facility
- we are a Polish company but a global brand who thinks BIG and acts accordingly
- we got an international workplace with a start-up vibe, always staying in touch with our global business partners and remote employees
- our modern office space sits right at the center of Warsaw where all the action is
- we also have a small but extremely talented team in Austin, USΑ working closely with our Warsaw team on a daily basis
- we work hard but play harder and strongly believe in the value of taking time off
- we know how to relax - we have a chill room, a game room, a drum set, and other stuff for you to rock on (after hours ;) )
- we regularly provide fresh fruit for that creative brain of yours
- you can have your coffee just the way you like it - there’s a French press, a moccamaster, and an automatic coffee machine that’ll never spell your name wrong
- we organize charity events, like Charity Breakfasts, to help others
- in our free access bookcase you can find comics, business books or art books (and a bunch of nice couches and hammocks to read them on)
- we want to help people express themselves so no holding back!