Displate is a managed marketplace specializing in creating one-of-a-kind metal posters. Due to its physical and digital nature, it is also a very complex product, facing diverse challenges on its way to becoming a Unicorn ($1B valuation). Our 200% y/y growth has already earned us a position among globally renowned market leaders and led to one hundred million dollars in revenue in 2020.
The numbers don’t lie: 4 million Displates sold so far to 1.5 million customers from 55+ countries. All achieved in cooperation with a strong community of 40.000 artists and 50+ of the most famous brands in the world: Star Wars, Marvel, NASA, Manchester City, CD Projekt RED and many more.
As the Head of Product, you will lead the Product Management team at Displate.com, taking responsibility for developing the product vision, strategy and roadmap in collaboration with cross-functional partners across our business units.
What you’ll do:
Create and own the product vision and strategy for Displate.com
You will be the owner of the Displate.com and it’s conversion funnel. You will be working directly with company leadership on displate.com product vision, product objectives and product strategy to deliver outstanding value to our end users and business.
Uphold and communicate the vision
Clearly communicate product vision and objectives to internal and external stakeholders.
Maximise our learning curve
Understand our users, identify edge cases, conduct market research and set up A/B test to validate different hypothesis.
Define and measure performance metrics for your own product success.
Build high performing product team
Hire and lead a high performing Product team, along with all of its processes, tools and organisational integration.
Evangelise a product culture inside organisation
We want you to reinforce product culture inside our organisation.
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record in product management (6+ years of experience).
- You have experience in a product leadership role.
- You have hired and led a team of product managers
- You can think strategically at a market and industry level
- You have looked after a product or part of a larger one in the e-commerce, SaaS or marketplace sector
- You’re interested in human behaviour and like to think about how products fit into people’s lives.
- You have high degree of empathy for engineering, design, marketing and other functions’ goals and challenges
- You can clearly define success metrics the organizational level, and articulate how teams and projects are contributing to them
- You possess a strong business sense and use those instincts to help inform strategic business decisions
- You are able to motivate senior leadership and partners around insights and strategies developed
- You have a strong bias for execution and ensure that all teams are consistently shipping product and delivering customer value
- You are motivated by a burning desire for excellence but take a pragmatic approach to achieve your goals
We’re cool because:
- We offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth and an extremely positive atmosphere - after all your development and job satisfaction are in our interest :)
- We work with the premium quality product we produce in our in-house manufacture
- We are a Polish company but a global brand thinking BIG - we work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
- We work in a creative office space in the center of Warsaw and have a second office in Austin, US
- We work hard but play harder, believe in the value of taking time off
- We know how to chill - we have a chill room, game room as well as drumset and other stuff for you to rock on (after hours ;) )
- We provide fresh fruits for that creative brain of yours
- You can have coffee your favourite way - we have it all, from french press to moccamaster and, of course, an automatic coffee machine
- We organize charity events like Charity Breakfasts to help others
- In our company’s bookcase, you can find comics, business books or art books (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks)
- We love to help people express themselves :)