Displate was founded in Poland in 2013. We are a global e-commerce platform that offers content creators a new way of selling their designs and where everybody comes for metal posters with graphics they love.
Our mission? We allow people to collect their passions!
As an international marketplace, we gather more than 40 000 artists from all over the world and sell their designs (over 1,5 million of them!) on one-of-a-kind, magnet-mounted metal prints. Displate is home to everyone who lives and breathes a good design. Which is a whole lot of people - we’ve already sold 3 million posters and counting!
We got more than 350 talented people working across all teams: our headquarters & manufacture in Warsaw, Poland, and our Austin branch in Texas, USA.
Our next step is to conquer the galaxy! Who’s in?
We are looking for a great team player to support Displate’s international expansion through stellar Product Launches and rock-solid Project Management. This position is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to make things happen, communicate effectively, and successfully deliver on commitments and plans.
You will be responsible for:
- team management of small interdisciplinary team, consisting of researcher & product designers
- work coordination, reporting, budgeting
- OKRs setting, showing the right direction for the team in line with company’s goals,
- supporting & mentoring of team members, empowering development
- cooperation with CPO:
- reporting of project & product status,
- identification of problems & challenges and proposing potential solutions
- confirming & shaping vision of product development
- forging vision into specific projects, creating roadmap accepted by CPO
- project management:
- overall project schedule (planning, tracking, launch, issue resolution and follow-ups) that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
- managing and improving communication and projects flow between company’s headquarters and Production teams
- monitoring and reporting on the progress of all activities within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
We expect from you:
- min. 3 years of project management experience, preferably in product development
- min. 2 years of experience as Team Leader/Manager etc.
- fluency in English & Polish, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact & engage with a diverse groups (executives, managers and subject matter experts)
- being an interdisciplinary problem solver, skilled at blending different perspectives in the pursuit of a mission, with the ability to easily switch between the strategic and the tactical level
- to be precise and detail-oriented with strong project management skills, including mapping & creating processes, creating documentation
- being a ’doer’, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the project move forward
We’re cool because:
- We offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth and an extremely positive atmosphere - after all your development and job satisfaction are in our interest :)
- We work with the premium quality product we produce in our in-house manufacture
- We are a Polish company but a global brand thinking BIG - we work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
- We work in a creative office space in the center of Warsaw and have a second office in Austin, US
- We work hard but play harder, believe in the value of taking time off
- We know how to chill - we have a chill room, game room as well as drumset and other stuff for you to rock on (after hours ;) )
- We provide fresh fruits for that creative brain of yours
- You can have coffee your favourite way - we have it all, from french press to moccamaster and, of course, an automatic coffee machine
- We organize charity events like Charity Breakfasts to help others
- In our company’s bookcase, you can find comics, business books or art books (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks)
- We love to help people express themselves :)