If you need space where you can
balance your passion and
professional growth, set on a journey with us!
Client Accounting and Reporting Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Warsaw
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
For our Asset Services Department, we are currently looking for an independent, open-minded, diligent and detail-oriented person with excellent presentation & communication skills, Client Accounting & Reporting Analyst, with passion to finance in Commercial Real Estate area. The candidate should have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position and will be reporting to Client Accounting & Reporting Manager.
• Analyze, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports for a highly complex or strategic portfolio of CBRE clients and properties.
• Complete and oversee advanced level accounting transactions in preparation of client financial statement packages. Create and post journal entries. Ensure that all expenses, receipts, owner’s distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
• Generate and review financial packages for accuracy and comprehensive reporting. Prepare packages on a schedule to ensure timely delivery to the client and other management teams.
• Respond to and resolve issues and requests from management teams and clients regarding various accounting issues and reports, including Profit and Loss statements. Research open accounting issues and recognize potential issues and/or conflicts so corrective action can intercept and minimize issues. • Assist in developing and adjusting procedures, system enhancements and achieving departments efficiency goals
• Act as subject matter expert for our clients in terms of finance queries
• Proactive approach for results optimization
Perfect candidate profile:
• Accounting or Finance degree
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must;
• Real Estate / Property Management Accounting experience would be an advantage
• strong analytical abilities as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• ability to communicate accounting matters in a clear and concise manner to clients with differing backgrounds
• Eye for detail, ability to work in stressful situations; • Able to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met; delivering a high-quality service;
• Yardi knowledge would be an advantage;
• A team player with proven ability to work easily and effectively across boundaries;
• Problem solving mind-set; self-starter who can work on their own initiative
• Willing to develop personal and business skills;
• Proficient technical skills with the core MS Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditions
work based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement program
a chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
support from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
environment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding you
occasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefits
private medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
experience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situations
psychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Would like to know more about this
position ? Click apply and meet our
Talent Resourcing Team
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads the commercial real estate industry in the world. Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment, where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day. We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you develop your skills and talents.
Już złożyłeś aplikacje na tę ofertęaplikuję 24 wyświetleń oferty [Client Accounting and Reporting Specialist Warsaw]