Displate was founded in Poland in 2013. We are a global e-commerce platform that offers content creators a new way of selling their designs and where everybody comes for metal posters with graphics they love.
Our mission? We allow people to collect their passions!
As an international marketplace, we gather more than 40 000 artists from all over the world and sell their designs (over 1,5 million of them!) on one-of-a-kind, magnet-mounted metal prints. Displate is home to everyone who lives and breathes a good design. Which is a whole lot of people - we’ve already sold 3 million posters and counting!
We got more than 350 talented people working across all teams: our headquarters & manufacture in Warsaw, Poland, and our Austin branch in Texas, USA.
Our next step is to conquer the galaxy! Who’s in?
Junior Customer Researcher
You will be responsible for:
- preparing and conducting user research using quantitative methods regarding new products launch, user feedback and so on
- analysis of data obtained from users and further examination of found problems
- providing recommendations to other departments, all wrapped up in outstanding presentations or reports (both periodic & adhoc)
- supporting Researcher in other tasks
We expect from you:
- min. 1 year of experience in similar role (customer research)
- knowledge & hands-on experience of various quantitative research methods
- exceptional analytical skills and ability to formulate accurate conclusions, recommendations and reports
- fluency in English (written and spoken)
- good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- self-motivation, enthusiasm, and can-do attitude
- great communication skills
- knowledge of SPSS (nice to have :))
We’re cool because:
- we offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth and an extremely positive atmosphere - after all your development and job satisfaction is in our interest :)
- we work with premium quality product that we produce in our in-house manufacture
- we are a Polish company but global brand that thinks BIG - we work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
- we work in a creative office space in the center of Warsaw and have second office in Austin, US
- we work hard but play harder, believe in the value of taking time off
- we know how to chill - we have a chill room, game room as well as drumset and other stuff for you to rock on (after hours ;) )
- we provide fresh fruits for that creative brain of yours
- you can have coffee your favourite way - we have it all, from french press to moka pot and of course an automatic coffee machine
- we organize charity events like Charity Breakfasts to help others
- in our company’s bookcase, you can find comics, business books, or art books (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks)
- we love to help people express themselves :)