Are you looking to apply your growing corporate client, civil society and media communications skills to working deeply in a sustainability focused, international not-for-profit organisation that is seeking to foster social and environmental change? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
NOTE: This position will be based in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland or Romania.
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit organisation that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. With 250+ staff around the world, our projects build capacity, raise awareness, conserve nature and streamline sustainability through innovation.
As Client Communications Specialist in Preferred by Nature you will be a key member of our Communications teams, reporting to the Communications Manager. Your role will be to support teams as they promote and deliver sustainability services globally to a wide range of business clients and stakeholders (civil society and media contacts). Implement a programme that will measure, track and improve the customer experience. Collaborate with other teams to produce guidelines or technical updates for clients and to promote services generally.
Contribute to high-quality organisational communications including drafting or supporting in the creation of a range of high-quality content for client audiences.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
Client Relationship Coordination
- Design and maintain training modules and other materials focused on improving client relations within the organisation.
- Develop and support guidelines for managing regular client communications (including risk communications) both globally and in local offices.
- Instruct and support account/client managers in the implementation of a programme to improve the customer experience.
- Develop measurements of client experiences, and monitor and analyse them via surveys of clients or other methods of collection, and report regularly on progress.
- Monitor general client inquiries and make improvements as needed to existing systems for how clients first contact the organisation.
- Create and roll out a recognition programme for clients.
- Develop and support protocols for improving client relationships utilising Key Account Management frameworks and rapid response communications.
- Implement regular client communications and surveys using email marketing tools, and monitor the performance of these emails, while also supporting local staff in translating and disseminating email campaigns appropriately for local audiences.
- Develop and maintain client-facing materials such as fact sheets, guidelines and presentations, in collaboration with other teams and other Communications Team members.
- Work closely with staff to identify client case studies or stories that could be repurposed for use in communications channels.
- Provide communications support to the service and communications teams in marketing, outreach and client training events but not limited to development of placement articles in external channels, production of PR materials and promotion of the events in appropriate channels.
- Collaborate with service teams and other Communications Team members to ensure the service webpages and related sections on the website are up-to-date and relevant.
- Provide communications assistance to promote our services by strengthening our online profiles including social media campaigns and google ads etc.
- Provide support to other communications activities when needed.
- Ideally a university degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or other relevant field.
- 3-6 years of experience from a role primarily focused on client or customer relations, account management or support, or external communications. Previous experience working in the certification, environmental or developmental sectors will be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in social media platforms and Google Ads.
- Experience with survey and/or email marketing tools an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential. Proficiency in EU or Asian languages is an asset.
- Experienced and confident writer in English, with the ability to convey technical information in high quality communications materials.
- Ability to interact culturally, linguistically, and diplomatically with diverse internal and external individuals
- You have strong time/process management skills and the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- You have self-motivation and flexibility to deal with a range complex programmes and projects in a growing organisation.
- You are a constructive team-player and have an open attitude towards other cultures, as we collaborate across borders in our organisation.
- You believe in Preferred by Nature’s vision and mission and want to contribute to fulfilling it.
- Position details
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- The position reports to our Communications Manager, based in the Vietnam
- Working location: Preferred by Nature’s office in in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Romania, or working from home office in one of these countries.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- Potential international travel opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- All employees are members of the organisation and have the opportunity to contribute to the overall development of Preferred by Nature through the annual General Assembly
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 21st June 2021 APPLY button
NOTE: Only applicants legally eligible to work in the relevant country will be considered.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Luu Thi Ngoc Anh, Communications Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to join a market leading international organisation that ensures responsible use of natural resources worldwide? Preferred by Nature is currently looking for a