Displate is a leading managed marketplace specializing in creating one-of-a-kind metal posters. As well, it’s a global community of over 40 thousands independent artists from all over the world.
On our way to becoming a unicorn company, we already sold almost 4 million posters decorating 1.43 million households around the globe. Following clients’ interests we’ve introduced the licensed artworks from the fans’ favourite brands like Star Wars, DC Comics, The Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077, Marvel, NASA and many more.
Apply now and join our team!
You will be responsible for:
- Utilizing data from across the organization to answer or prepare PowerBI visualization and recommendations for strategic questions.
- Analyzing trends on new market opportunities and assessing the risks and benefits of critical strategic decisions.
- Developing and testing hypotheses to provide insights and recommendations that impact any and all functions to drive business growth.
- Maintaining data models, pipelines and connectors to ensure data availability.
- Providing recommendations and working closely with the Infrastructure team to improve and maintain the reporting infrastructure.
- Taking a critical role in data governance for data models and reports curated by the team.
We expect from you:
- At least a masters degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics).
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Business Intelligence or Data Analysis.
- Experience in PowerBI or similar business analytics/visualization tool.
- Experience in querying relational, non relational databases and working with warehouses.
- Excellent understanding of data visualization techniques and data storytelling.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with high ownership and ability to drive initiatives from problem definition to recommendations.
- The ability to connect data to derive unique and impactful insights not readily apparent when looking at discrete data sets.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status-quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Skills that may help:
- Prior experience in ecommerce.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with cloud tools dedicated to reporting.
We’re cool because:
- We have over 1 mln USD monthly budget for you to play with.
- We work closely with Facebook’s Enterprise Support, Facebook’s Solution Engineers, Facebook’s Auction Team, Facebook’s Creative Shop and Facebook Partners.
- We work with premium quality product that we produce in our in-house manufacture.
- We are a Polish company but global brand that thinks BIG - we work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners.
- We work in a creative office space in the center of Warsaw and have second office in Austin, US.
- We work hard but play harder, believe in the value of taking time off.
- We know how to chill - we have a chill room, game room as well as drumset and other stuff for you to rock on (after hours ;) ).
- We provide fresh fruits for that creative brain of yours
you can have coffee your favourite way - we have it all, from french press to moka pot and of course an automatic coffee machine.
- We organize charity events like Charity Breakfasts to help others.
- In our company’s bookcase you can find comics, business books or art books (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks).
- We love to help people express themselves :)