Currently, for our international client, a company from the paper industry located in Israel, we are looking for qualified machine operators willing to work abroad.
Die-cutting machine operators - ISRAEL
- Verification of machine operating parameters and introducing changes
- Supervising rotary dies in a company producing cardboard packaging
- Shift work (selectable changes)
- Good command of English or Russian
- Several years of experience in servicing rotary dies
- Possibility of going abroad for a longer period
Technical education is a plus.
- Employment contract with paid leave
- High salary - 13,500 ILS
- Visa and legalization of stay
- Transport upon arrival to your accommodation place
- Staff transport on site
- Meals at the workplace