Cloud Infra Architect/Lead
Miasto/Region: / cała Polska
For our Customer we are looking for multiple specialists who can support us in Cloud Migration (IaaS Hub and Spoke Model) and Cloud Modernization (Microservices).
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- role: Cloud Infra Lead/Architect
- project/client: Tata Motors
- engagement: full-time, 1 year+
- assignment: fully remote
- start date: asap
- must-have language: ENG, PL
- working hours & time zone: GMT+1, regular working hours
- est. time-to-hire (after submission): 3 weeks
We are looking for Cloud Infrastructure Architect who is interested in:
- Designing enterprise scale, globally distributed, highly available solutions using our Compute, Container, Storage, Database and Network Services
- Work hands-on with new Azure Services, including AI/Machine Learning, Serverless/Lambda IoT and Security Services to build Products and Solutions with our Customers
- Structure and Guide our Customers through their Cloud-Journey
- Migrate Data Centers from on-premise into the Cloud
- Engage as part of our global Professional Services Community to learn and share your expertise
The ability to setup a “landing zone” on Azure cloud that is configured to industry best practices.
- Ability to lead highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Perform architectural analysis, and designs enterprise-level systems.
- Designs, develops, and maintains systems, processes, procedures to deliver a high-quality cloud service design.
- Works with other members of a team and other departments to establish healthy communication and information flow.
- Delivers high-performing cloud solution architectures that can support development efforts.
- Prepares technical documents and other presentations for multiple solutions areas.
- Ensures best practices for configuration management
- Gathers customer specifications, analyzes them, and conducts the best product recommendations associated with the Azure platform.
- Communicates requirements of a system to the implementation and development teams.
- Monitors systems routinely to ensure that all business goals are met as per the user requirements.
Have questions regarding this brief? Reach out to us!