- At least 3 years of experience from a similar role
- Knowledge of Drupal 8 or above CMS is necessary
- Experience with managing a larger site, will be an asset
- Experience with database driven environments
- Experienced and confident in the English language, additional language is an advantage
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours (need to collaborate with people in very different time zones)
- Ability to interact with culturally, linguistically, and diplomatically with diverse
- Work time: Full time
- The position reports to our Senior Technology Specialist based in Denmark
- Working location: Preference will be given to candidates located in countries where Preferred by Nature has offices. We are looking for a person located in Baltic countries, Eastern or Central Europe or Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic international organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- All employees are members of the organization and have the chance to contribute to the overall development of Preferred by Nature through the annual General Assembly
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 19th September 2021 via APPLY button
NOTE: Only applicants legally eligible to work in the relevant country will be considered.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Ditte Dahl Lisbjerg, Senior Technology Specialist, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to join a market leading international organisation that ensures responsible use of natural resources worldwide?
Preferred by Nature is currently looking for a
Are you looking to apply your web-skills in a sustainability focused, international not-for-profit organisation?
Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit organisation that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. We are currently 250+ staff around the world.
As Website Specialist in Preferred by Nature you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the multi-lingual Preferred by Nature website.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accessibility of the organisation’s Drupal-based website
- Keeping consistency in structure and style
- Overseeing an overhaul of the site’s information architecture and theme
- Making sure the site displays well on mobile devices
- Providing support of website users: editors and translators
- Coordinate with external service providers on security updates, server maintenance and developments
- Configuration of changes in layout, structure, and functionalities
- Implement and monitor automation integration with other systems e.g., Salesforce
- Managing projects and developments, including contribution to development activities
- Assisting with SEO and support communication team in relation to Google Analytics and AdWords when relevant