Firma: Scalo Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / cała Polska
Apply! You have nothing to lose, you can only win! :)
Working as part of the team, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of a number of key projects within trading and risk management. Work streams will include both business initiatives and technology modernization requirements. You will working on strategic initiatives to modernize our existing technology stack based on a distributed scalable micro service based architecture. You will be expected to make an active contribution to this process and be prepared to offer ideas and solve problems at every stage of each project. The projects you will be working on will mainly be server-side but with some scope for web based development when required.
Challenges waiting for you on this position:
- Perform detailed requirement, design and code reviews to ensure thorough due diligence is applied.
- Understand individual business requirements in order to design, develop and test effective solutions.
- Understand the operational and reputation risk of software changes.
- Understand and document hardware, network and infrastructure requirements of software changes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that sprint plans and work estimates are accurate at all times so that reliable delivery estimates can be reported.
- Take responsibility for analysis, design and development to ensure due diligence is applied consistently to all software changes.
- Implement test and behaviour driven approaches and provide support to QA in both manual and automated testing.
- Ensure software releases support continuous build and automated deployment practices.
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values. Adhere to and enhance the firm’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which the Firm conducts business and which have an impact on its business.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business. Report control weaknesses, illegal, suspicious or unusual activity.
You will feel excellent in our team if you have:
- min. 4 years of commercial experience in .NET,
- Good knowledge of: C# & .NET (Windows, REST Web, .NET Core Micro Services)
- Working in an Agile, Scrum process
- Knowledge of: TDD (NUnit, XUnit), BDD (SpecFlow, xBehave)
- Knowledge of: SQL Server & T-SQL
- Multi-threading and concurrency
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Working with streaming “real time” messaging in a distributed enterprise
- TDD (NUnit, XUnit), BDD (Spec Flow, xBehave)
- Web UI development (Angular, Node, React)
- Messaging (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Zero MQ, Sockets)
- Team City, Powershell
- Docker, Kubernetes
Profits you can get:
- MultiSport card - to always be in a good condition,
- Medical care - to be able to take care of your and your loved ones’ health,
- Access to the e-learning platform - to be up to date with IT news (Treehouse),
- Relocation bonus if you need it,
- Referral bonus,
- Various projects,
- Preparation program for public speaking (at meetups and conferences),
- Integration and charity events.